Dive into unrelenting combat aboard powerful destroyers as you prove your strength and skill in the next Abyssal Proving Ground event, going head-to-head in brutal 1v1 duels
This event begins at 11:00 UTC on 19 August, and runs until 11:00 UTC on 22 August.
The ruleset for the event is as follows:
- Only core empire tech 1 destroyers as well as the Sunesis may enter
- 50% damage bonus to all turrets and missiles, and +500 Shield/Armor/Hull HP
- The benefits of overheating all tackle, propulsion, repair, resistance, and energy warfare modules, as well as all turrets and missile launchers, are doubled in this arena
- Shield rechargers, power relays, and flux coils, as well as core defense field purgers, sensor dampeners, and weapon disrupters, cannot be fitted.
- Ships entering this arena may fit a maximum of one local repair module
- Modules are restricted to meta level 5 and below
- No pirate implants allowed
Prepare your fittings as well as your Proving Ground filaments, available in Abyssal Deadspace or on the in-game market, and brace yourself for all-out combat as you strive for glory – making your mark on the leaderboard and earning special rewards!