The following page will list patch notes for all updates within this release (Version 19.04). We invite you to join the player discussion about the content of this release on EVE Online forums:
Initial Release Date: 2021-05-04
Last update: 2021-05-04
| RELEASES: 2021-05-04.1 |
| ———- | ———- |
Patch Notes For 2021-05-04.1
Features & Changes
Features & Changes
- NPC Aura received an overhaul and is now featured in 3D with lipsync, voice-over, and animation in operations related to the tutorial.
- The Hangar scene for Jita 4-4 has been updated to reflect its dramatic exterior changes:
- New hangar geometry, lighting, and effects.
- Advanced automated drones.
- Activity subtly reflecting capsuleer traffic.
- Dynamic camera movement.
- Unique audio.
- Station engineers have seen it fit to celebrate with fireworks inside the hangar on special dates, as happens on the exterior, much to the chagrin of ventilation performance specialists.
- Improved diffuse reflections on space objects.
- Added anti-aliasing for 3D avatars in windows (ie. Transmission window, Character Sheet header, Character Full Body preview window)
- Removed standing requirements from Pochven loop gates to increase accessibility to the region. The standing requirements for Home Systems remain the same.
Missions & NPCs:
- Updated the DED LP Store:
- Several items have had their costs lowered, while a few select items will see costs increase.
- Please visit your local DED LP Store for further information.
Structures & Deployables:
- Structures can no longer be transferred from a Corporation with a negative wallet balance.
- Enabled new window configurations:
- Added a new option/icon inside the window header to set windows above fullscreen views. Also available in the HUD menu. Disabled by default and needs to be manually enabled on the windows to go above full screen.
- Modified Pin icon to a lock and name to “Lock window size and position.”
- Added the “Light background” option in the right-click menu.
- System info and Route are now accessible from all fullscreen views.
- Dscan and probescan panels are now aligned to the right when in fullscreen mode.
- All fullscreen windows are set to fullscreen by default.
- Added “Cancel locking attempt” to radial menu.
- Added a Fleet Summary tab in the Fleet Composition window allowing users to see how many ships of each type are in the fleet.
- Fixed an issue that caused injecting skill books for a skill actively affected by Expert Systems not working properly.
- Fixed an issue that caused newly-created characters to default to a more aged look than intended.
- Fixed an issue where the Svipul decals were clipping the ship geometry.
- Fixed an issue where Men’s Lockstep Boots could clip through Men’s Strider Pants.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Abyssal Glory SKIN to look incorrectly on the Apocalypse.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Strategic Materiel Defender SKIN to look incorrectly on the Brutix.
- Fixed an issue where character animations were not working while zoomed out in the character creator
- Fixed an issue with the option “Try the New Map” in settings not being localized.
- Fixed multiple text strings for various languages.
- Fixed the Industrial Cynosural link from the Venture show info window.
- Fixed an issue preventing the Install Clone option from showing in the Character Context menu.