Project Discovery continues to contribute to scientific research around COVID-19.
The community’s most recent update on the progress of Project Discovery was last October and there have been some developments both with the pandemic and Project Discovery itself since then.
Tune into CCPTV from 18:00 UTC on Wednesday 5 May for the latest on Project Discovery, including information on new data sets, the recent interview published on IGN and the exciting Webby Awards nomination.
Joining us on the stream will be:
– Adam Laing – Postdoctoral Research Associate, Immunology, King’s College London
– Dr. Abhi Das – Clinical Infectious Disease Specialist, King’s College London
– Professor Ryan Brinkman – Distinguished Scientist, BC Cancer Agency and Department of Medical Genetics, University of British Columbia
– Associate Professor Jérôme Waldispühl – School of Computer Science, McGill University
– Attila Szantner – CEO of Massively Multiplayer Online Science
– CCP Convict – Community Developer
See you there!